Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Valentines Day already?!!

I'm going to post some random pics on here. I just realized that I haven't been on here in 2 months. Since then, we have gone to Mexico and back, celebrated lots of Birthdays upon our return... Elizabeth (sis in-law), Bailey (daughter), George (brother), Jessica (sis in-law), and dad (my father... Heehe). My niece Tessa\'s birthday is next week! Yep! Really busy! Ok so here's some pictures!


Kenny, Evan, Bailey, Malia, and Devyn on the beach on La Ventana, Mexico

Baileys first time ice skating... she did amazing, a natural and didnt fall either!

Malia and Bailey sitting at the airport

Kenny and Bailey in the backyard at our house. I just took this picture a few days ago.
Heres one of our dogs... Coco. Bailey decided to put her daddys shirt on him. LOL it was pretty funny, although Coco didnt think so. :-/


I took this picture yesterday (2.13.12) of another one of my dogs, Shasta A.K.A. "say-ker-takers"! He loves laying in and on the clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer. So yesterday I put him in the dryer on the clothes, and he loved it. He layed in there for 20 minutes until I took him out and he wasnt happy about having to leave. :-)
This is from today (2.14.12)

This is the view from the house we rented in Mexico... amazing.

My kids on the beach in Mexico

Posing for the camera... or should I say "Iphone".

Listing to the ipod on bart... headed to the airport.


One of the many sunrises we saw from our house in Mexico.

Heres a little pool/spa my hubby and some friends made for the kids down at the hot springs. Yes, "hot springs" cause when you dig a hole in the sand at a certain spot the water is extremely hot... literally steaming/burn you hot! So they had 2 water pumps, 1 pumping water straight from the ocean (cold water) and the other pumping water from the dug out hole (really hot water) and VIOLA a spa!

Melissa, Tina, and I getting our drink on!
A view from another beach we went to


Bailey and her friends and Zoe's birthday party. She's wearing "fake" eye glasses.

Kenny on the airplane... watching movies. I had middle seat, and on the other side of me was a drunk 60 or so year old man. He would not shut up. Finally after 4 bloody marys he passed out!
Jade... well she snuck a pink highligher out of my desk and her mom and I were too busy chatting away. She kept saying, "whoo, whoo". In her language that means "pretty". So Elizabeth and I finally turn to look to see whats so dang pretty and it was HER! LOL she put on makeup with the highlighter!

0 comments: