Friday, August 14, 2009

Heres to the longest week... ever (knocking on wood)

Bailey Lynn
Kenneth Ivan (boy... does he look like his dad)
My sign I made and put on my front door.
Hurley... so looks like the flying dog from THE NEVERENDING STORY
Shasta Cakes
Well, school is going to be starting on the 17th! I am happy and sad about it. I took the kids to go see who their new teachers were going to be, need-less to say they were really happy with who they ended up with. Seeing how excited they were made me happy, but I know I will totally miss them though. :-( SAD-NESS
How fast time goes by...as long as the kids are not "teenagers" yet, I think I'll be okay. I don't know if you had read in my earlier blogs about my dog, Shasta. But, he is having some really bad side effects from the rabies shots. I just had to take him in to the vet and he is on some medicated shampoo, a spray for his skin, and benedryl. He seems to have a skin irritation called ISCHEMIC DERMATOPATHY, and it is completely linked to one of the many side effects to the rabies shot. I am Soooo Super excited it is finally Friday!!!! My husband should be coming home tonight... He went on a guys trip to Cabo. He's been gone since Monday. I so miss him, and not just for myself, but for all the little things he does to help me out through out the day. I really can't wait to see him. It will be a perfect ending to my long week. :-)

1 comments:

For His Glory said...

Ha..that pic of Hurley really does look like the dog from Never ending Story!! And How sad about Shasta, I can't believe you are still dealing with that JUDIE!!! Well, hopefully he is on the "uphill"...Love the pics and Yes! Kenny looks just like his dad, it's almost scary!!! ANd Bailey totally looks like you, so cute!! We gotta catch up :) I know you are super busy, especially with that crazy football schedule, you poor girl, you gunna be run ragged !!