Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jades 1st time laughing




So, I know it has been a while since I've been on here but I just had to upload this clip of my niece Jade. I got to babysit her Friday (7-23-10) after I got off of work. Kenny had gotten home from work just as Elizabeth had showen up to get Jade. Well, Kenny was playing with (as he puts it) "His pretty girl", and all of the sudden she was just cracking up at him. Elizabeth was there to see her laughing too! She started to laugh so much she ended up giving her self the hick up's. So, all i could think to do was to grab the iphone and start video taping it! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Randall said...

Oh my goodness! Nothing better than that! Your hubby sounds super attractive too by the way haha... eeeh!

crystal said...

aww judy she is so presious...I bet you were getting your baby fix with that sweet little baby girl...Thanks for sharing