Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our trip to El Sargento (Baja, Mexico)

A Christmas tree decorated in beer cans, only in Mexico!

These two dogs were just abandoned here on the property. The momma and her baby boy, Kenny and I took a liking to them. The mom dog would follow us as we would walk to breakfast, then she would sit outside the restaurant and wait for us. She is such a good dog and her little baby would be waiting at the house for her. They would run up to eachother and jump and play afterwards. The mom would sleep outside our front door at night time... she was our protector.
This is a puffer fish, and you dont want to accidentally step on one of these!

Heres a picture of the house we stayed in.

So, I found out that there are NO 6 packs in Mexico... only 8 packs!


Me at Burning Bush


Kenny at Burning Bush


Kenny and I

All the Kiter's down at the hot springs getting ready to launch



More kiter's...




A beautiful day in paradise...


I was sleeping... but Kenny took this picture of the sun rise. Its right outside our window.



Us...




Us again....




Kenny getting all his kite gear ready




Juanita's Casa, this is where we stayed... the downstairs part of the house.




Our view from the porch/deck


































1 comments:

For His Glory said...

Wow I'm not a fan of going to Mexico, but that, my dear, is very tempting!! It's so nice to be able to have that one on one time together just with eachother.