Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FUN N THE SUN (re-do)

Little Kenny, well not so little any more
Kenny and Steven

What Up!!!
Me and E-beth

Macer's and ME


Victor, Kenny, Steven, and Eric
(right after they went sky diving)
Me and Alicia Vickery went next (I love it)!!!
Ken, Kenny, Me, Little Kenny, Bailey, and Donna
We went on a zip line... WEEEE

Me and Kenny :-)

Bailey-Eric Lopez-Kenny

I know!!! I almost didn't put it up but...
It is emptied out and there is water in it,
her brother and her were having a water fight with
water in the beer cans!
Kenny trying to catch a ride with his dad

Bailey gettin some sun







1 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

i think i might cry when i see your kids again - they look SO OLD. Seriously, when i picture bailey in my head, i picture a little toddler.