Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day















Happy Fathers Day to all those dad's! I had to pick this picture! It makes me laugh... and is totally my hubby. As Little Kenny wrote on his dad's card "Happy F-Day"!

I am so glad it is such a nice day outside. Not that we plan on doing any outside activities. Sunday's are usually our lay around the house day. I don't mind that either. The kids love playing with their neighborhood friends, and I love drinking my coffee and reading my books! Kenny of course is watching golf, golf, golf. Last Sunday we went over to Lodi, off of Hwy 99 with some friends and went skydiving!! I totally loved it and can't wait to go again. Kenny and Bailey really wanted to go, Yah Right!! I guess they are just as crazy as their mom and dad. I wish I had some pictures to post of the event but we chose not to have any pics taken of our jump. Well have a good Sunday... I'm off to read my book! :-)

3 comments:

Cheyenne Schultz said...

love the blog - keep posting. :)

miss you.

For His Glory said...

Nothin like a dad for ya!

crystal said...

Cute picture!!I remember my dad doing that to wendy and I when we were little:)the old head lock hee hee!!