So, we finally heard that we should be moving no later then the 3th of July! I can't wait... I have boxes everywhere. The kids are super eager to see the new house, they have yet to see what the inside looks like.
To change things up a bit... my poor Caker Takers (thats my chihuahau) had to have tubes put in him because he had an allergic reaction to his rabies shot! It is so sad, so sad that I'm not even going to post a picture. So, the location of the shot turned into an abcess. Mind you two weeks ago when he had his 1st rabies shot he had to have the abcess drained and tubes put in him. My hubby took him in last Thursday to have the tubes removed and for some "stupid" reason the vet decided to give him another rabies shot!! Of course~ The Same Thing Happened!! And $500.00 later~ I'm not HAPPY!! My Poor little CAKES!
GOOD-BYE HOUSE PHONE:
We decided to cancel our house phone. It is such a waste of $$Money$$. The kids now have their own cell phones. Which is nice, now i can get hold of them any time. It was funny cause yesterday when my husband got back with their new cell phones I was playing with one of the phones. I told him that I didn't think the kids would be able to figure out how to use them... boy was I wrong. They were calling and text messaging eachother all night long.
Speaking of... That's Bailey calling now...
Easy DIY Red, White & Blue Hot Dog Serving Trays
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
I WANT PICTURES OF THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE ~WAAAAAA
OMG! Kids with phones! Your kids always make me feel so old...
Well, I'm super excited to see the house...I'll have to come into town now before our weekend...you'll have to pick me up at BART or something.
Talk to you soon...
xoxo
How exciting! Have fun moving it lol.... Iam sorry about your doggy :(
CONGRATULATIONS!!HOW FUN!!! BUSY IS WHAT YOUR GOING TO BE :)SORRY ABOUT YOUR BABY CAKES ALLERGIC REACTION!
I'm so excited!! It's time for you guys to get into a bigger house. Oh and by the way... Little Kenny was supposed to check in with me the other day and I didn't hear from him so I called. He told me "Aunt Randall, I sent you a text!!!" haha I couldnt believe it!
Post a Comment